Friday, August 23, 2013

Burley's (Epic) Seaside Romp

During my convalescence we managed to sneak in a brief family holiday on Vancouver Island--I just love the Island. We stayed at a friend's beautiful country home near Royston and were able to walk a nearby beach every day. 

Burley, my daughter's dog, would like to invite you to view his Epic Seaside Adventure. He is a Golden Retriever + Blue Heeler + Border Collie cross, which has proven to be quite the interesting mix.





With my ribs almost healed, I'm preparing to head out again in a couple of days. I'll be stationed at Entrance Island Lightstation for the next few weeks. More to come.




No comments:

Rosa Nutkana

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet," says Juliet when she hears that Romeo is a dreaded Montague. But many roses do no...