Sunday, July 14, 2013

Making Movies Take 2


I'm not sure whether I love iMovie or hate it. I felt much the same way about knitting--and my filming is just about as good as my first couple of pairs of lumberjack socks.

Anyway, on Friday I flew 60 miles south by chopper from Addenbroke Island back to Scarlett Point, where I've been staying mainly since July 1st. Riding in the little helicopter is like sitting behind the eyes of a very large very red dragonfly. It looks something like this:

And my film is a little shaky, but hey, filming in a wee helicopter is like that. Today, I'm packing up again, and then I'll be heading off to Cape Scott come Monday.

I still have no phone service, so I'm not being unsociable, I'm just in a "no service" zone.



No comments:

Rosa Nutkana

"A rose by any other name would smell as sweet," says Juliet when she hears that Romeo is a dreaded Montague. But many roses do no...